You are in complete agreement and acknowledgement that through your use of our website in any way signifies your consent to be legally bound by the terms hereafter described, as well as an awareness that you are purchasing a membership which provides you access into the Registrar which is yet to be formed, to purchase fictitious business names on yet to be formed TLD’s.
PLEASE READ THIS UNIVERSAL TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
This Universal Terms of Service Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between ChainsRegistry.com, LLC, a California limited liability company ("ChainsRegistry") and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website ("Site") or the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the products and services purchased or accessed through this Site (individually and collectively, the “Services”), and is in addition to (not in lieu of) any specific terms and conditions that apply to the particular Services. The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to ChainsRegistry. The terms “you”, “your”, “User” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
ChainsRegistry may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this Site or the Services. In addition, ChainsRegistry may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email. It is therefore very important that you keep your customer account (“Account”) information current. ChainsRegistry assumes no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate email address. In addition, ChainsRegistry may terminate Your use of Services for any violation or breach of any of the terms of this Agreement by You. ChainsRegistry RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, CHANGE, OR DISCONTINUE ANY ASPECT OF THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PRICES AND FEES FOR THE SAME, AT ANY TIME.
This Site and the Services are available only to individuals (“Users”) who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, or (iii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms "you", "your", "User" or "customer" shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, ChainsRegistry finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the payment obligations. ChainsRegistry shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from ChainsRegistry’s reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by ChainsRegistry to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, ChainsRegistry reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to require additional authentication from you. You further agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into by you, anyone acting as your agent and anyone who uses your account or the Services, whether or not authorized by you.
n order to access some of the features of this Site or use some of the Services, you will have to create an Account. You represent and warrant to ChainsRegistry that all information you submit when you create your Account is accurate, current and complete, and that you will keep your Account information accurate, current and complete. If ChainsRegistry has reason to believe that your Account information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, ChainsRegistry reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your Account. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, whether authorized by you or not, and you must keep your Account information secure, including without limitation your customer number/login, password, Payment Method(s) (as defined below), and other signifying data. For security purposes, ChainsRegistry recommends that you change your password and unique PIN at least once every six (6) months for each Account. You must notify ChainsRegistry immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. ChainsRegistry will not be liable for any loss you incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account. You, however, may be liable for any loss ChainsRegistry or others incur caused by your Account, whether caused by you, or by an authorized person, or by an unauthorized person.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- iYour use of this Site and the Services , including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- iiYou will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent.
- iiiYou will not use this Site or the Services in a manner (as determined by ChainsRegistry in its sole and absolute discretion) that:
- Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
- Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- Violates the Ryan Haight Online Pharmacy Consumer Protection Act of 2008 or similar legislation, or promotes, encourages or engages in the sale or distribution of prescription medication without a valid prescription;
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
- Violates the UDRP laws of the EU
- Interferes with the operation of this Site or the Services found at this Site;
- Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding ChainsRegistry or ChainsRegistry’s Services.
- ivYou will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services , except where expressly authorized by ChainsRegistry.
- vYou will not modify or alter any part of this Site or the Services found at this Site or any of its related technologies.
- viYou will not access ChainsRegistry Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself, or as ChainsRegistry may designate.
- viiYou agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. ChainsRegistry does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
- viiiYou will not re-sell or provide the Services for a commercial purpose, including any of ChainsRegistry’s related technologies, without ChainsRegistry’s express prior written consent.
- ixYou will not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of this Site or the Services found at this Site (including without limitation those features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any ChainsRegistry Content or User Content) or enforce limitations on the use of this Site or the Services found at this Site, the ChainsRegistry Content or the User Content therein.
- xYou agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested.
- xiYou are aware that ChainsRegistry may from time-to-time call you about your account, and that, for the purposes of any and all such call(s), you may be subject to call recording and hereby consent to the same, subject to any applicable laws and our restrictions and obligations there under, including, where permissible, to record the entirety of such calls regardless of whether ChainsRegistry asks you on any particular call for consent to record such call. You further acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any such recording(s) may be submitted as evidence in any legal proceeding in which ChainsRegistry is a party. Further, by providing your telephone or mobile number, you consent to receive marketing telephone calls from or on behalf of ChainsRegistry that may be initiated by an automatic telephone dialing system and/or use an artificial or prerecorded voice. You understand that providing consent is not a condition of purchasing any good or service from ChainsRegistry. Similarly, by providing your mobile number, you consent to receive marketing text messages from or on behalf of ChainsRegistry that may be sent by an automatic telephone dialing system. You understand that providing consent is not a condition of purchasing any good or service from ChainsRegistry. Message and data rates may apply.
ChainsRegistry offers certain Services available to you that may involve the submission, collection and/or use of personally identifying or identifiable information about you and your own customers (“Your Data”) in the course of your use of these Services (“Covered Services”). Your Data, for the purpose of this Section, excludes any User Content. For the purposes of the DPA and the Standard Contractual Clauses attached to the DPA (when and as applicable), you (and your applicable affiliates) are considered the Data Controller/Data Exporter, and your acceptance of the terms of service governing Covered Services at the time of purchase of any Covered Services will also be treated as your acknowledgement and acceptance of the DPA and its appendices (including the Standard Contractual Clauses and its appendices, as applicable).
Some of the features of this Site or the Services, including those Services that are hosted with ChainsRegistry, may allow Users to view, post, publish, share, store, or manage (a) ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice via forum posts, content submitted in connection with a contest, product reviews or recommendations, or photos to be incorporated into a social media event or activity (“User Submissions”), or (b) literary, artistic, musical, or other content, including but not limited to photos and videos (together with User Submissions, “User Content”). All content submitted through your Account is consider User Content. By posting or publishing User Content to this Site or to or via the Services, you represent and warrant to ChainsRegistry that (i) you have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via this Site or via the Services, either because you are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute the same, or because you have the appropriate distribution rights, licenses, consents, and/or permissions to use, in writing, from the copyright or other owner of the User Content, and (ii) the User Content does not violate the rights of any third party. You shall be solely responsible for any and all of your User Content or User Content that is submitted through your Account, and the consequences of, and requirements for, distributing it.
User Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that your User Submissions are entirely voluntary, do not establish a confidential relationship or obligate ChainsRegistry to treat your User Submissions as confidential or secret, that ChainsRegistry has no obligation, either express or implied, to develop or use your User Submissions, and no compensation is due to you or to anyone else for any intentional or unintentional use of your User Submissions, and that ChainsRegistry may be working on the same or similar content, it may already know of such content from other sources, it may simply wish to develop this (or similar) content on its own, or it may have taken / will take some other action.
ChainsRegistry shall own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights) to any User Submissions posted to this Site, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any User Submissions posted to this Site for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you or to anyone else.
User Content Other Than User Submissions. By posting or publishing User Content to this Site or through the Services, you authorize ChainsRegistry to use the intellectual property and other proprietary rights in and to your User Content to enable inclusion and use of the User Content in the manner contemplated by this Site and this Agreement. You hereby grant ChainsRegistry a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content in connection with this Site, the Services and ChainsRegistry’s (and ChainsRegistry’s affiliates’) business(es), including without limitation for promoting and redistributing all or part of this Site in any media formats and through any media channels without restrictions of any kind and without payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party. You also hereby grant each User of this Site a non-exclusive license to access your User Content (with the exception of User Content that you designate “private” or “password protected”) through this Site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, combine with other works, display, and perform your User Content as permitted through the functionality of this Site and under this Agreement. The above licenses granted by you in your User Content terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your User Content from this Site. You understand and agree, however, that ChainsRegistry may retain (but not distribute, display, or perform) server copies of your User Content that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in your User Content are perpetual and irrevocable. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, ChainsRegistry shall not use any User Content that has been designated “private” or “password protected” by you for the purpose of promoting this Site or ChainsRegistry’s (or ChainsRegistry’s affiliates’) business(es). If you have a website or other content hosted by ChainsRegistry, you shall retain all of your ownership or licensed rights in User Content.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and our other policies and procedures, we shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide this Site and the Services on a twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week basis. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time this Site may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason including, but not limited to, equipment malfunctions; periodic maintenance, repairs or replacements that we undertake from time to time; or causes beyond our reasonable control or that are not reasonably foreseeable including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network congestion or other failures. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the availability of this Site or the Service on a continuous or uninterrupted basis, and that we assume no liability to you or any other party with regard thereto.
In the event you are provided with a product credit (“Credit”), whether for redemption of the purchase of a specific product or for free with the purchase of another product (“Purchased Product”), you acknowledge and agree that such Credit is only valid for one (1) year and is only available with a valid purchase and may be terminated in the event the product purchased is deleted, cancelled, transferred or not renewed. The Credit will expire one (1) year from date of purchase of the Purchased Product if the Credit has not been redeemed. In the event that the Credit is redeemed, after the initial subscription period, the product will automatically renew at the then-current renewal price until cancelled. If you wish to cancel the automatic renewal of the product, you may do so by visiting your Account or by contacting customer service. In the event your Purchased Product includes a free domain name, if you cancel the Purchased Product, the list price for the domain name will be deducted from the refund amount. The list price is the price of the domain name listed on ChainsRegistry’s website and is not subject to any promotion, discount, or other reduction in price. For Credits issues for free with another Purchased Product, you acknowledge and agree that we may swap your Credit for a similar product, in our sole discretion.
ChainsRegistry generally does not pre-screen User Content (whether posted to a website hosted by ChainsRegistry or posted to this Site). However, ChainsRegistry reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to do so and decide whether any item of User Content is appropriate and/or complies with this Agreement. ChainsRegistry may remove any item of User Content (whether posted to a website hosted by ChainsRegistry or posted to this Site) and/or terminate a User’s access to this Site or the Services found at this Site for posting or publishing any material in violation of this Agreement, or for otherwise violating this Agreement (as determined by ChainsRegistry in its sole and absolute discretion), at any time and without prior notice. ChainsRegistry may also terminate a User’s access to this Site or the Services found at this Site if ChainsRegistry has reason to believe the User is a repeat offender. If ChainsRegistry terminates your access to this Site or the Services found at this Site, ChainsRegistry may, in its sole and absolute discretion, remove and destroy any data and files stored by you on its servers.
ChainsRegistry reserves the right to cease offering or providing any of the Services at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice. Although ChainsRegistry makes great effort to maximize the lifespan of all its Services, there are times when a Service we offer will be discontinued or reach its Removal ("Removal"). If that is the case, that product or service will no longer be supported by ChainsRegistry, in any way, effective on the Removal date.